Friday, November 11, 2011

EXPERIENCE ; The Best Teacher

    To pursue secondary is a great achievement to oneself , It's a joy that brings you into glory.  It's gift in return to every sweat of sacrifices of every parents who are patiently working to earn money just to send their offspring to school.

    When i finished my middle school , I can't explain the happiness I felt when I wear my toga,wear my heeled shoes,walk in the aisle with my mom,received certificates,and medals and all the people witness that all my sacrifices and hard work were turn into glory. Wow ! I am so proud of my self , most especially my parents ,and the people who believe in my capabilities.
    
    Classes were about to start, And i am so confuse. i asked my self "What course I will take?" I really don't have any idea , I just pray to the Lord what will he give ,and it was Batchelor Science in Hospitality Management. Thank God !

    I have lot of experiences on my first semester that taught me a lot. One is socialization. Meeting and joining different individuals is quiet difficult due to economic and personal standard, I need to manifest self - denial once in a while just to gain their sympathy. Through showing willingness to friendship i successfully overcome my fear, and shyness to approach them ,and finally i got their attention, Though they don't have the same attitudes ,but that made themselves whole. They are funny , some are serious ,rich ,intelligent and humorous . etc . But the closest person i have is Cherry, she is my old friend since elementary and high school. We eat together , go to mall together ,walk in the hallway ,and people ask if we are twin. Well it can be .. Through love and loyalty to each other .

   In St.Mary's College i have to be obedient to every activities that i am oblige to attend ,such as Masses, activities such as Buwan ng Wika where I worn a filipina costume , Acquaintance Party with a long sleeve dress ,Departamental Meeting , Rosaries , Novena so on and so forth. The most exhausted and stressed part was the signing of clearance. " oh my gosh ". I had to stand in a lane and wait for my turn to sign my clearance ,wait my instructor/instructress to come, my department head outside her office, roamed around the campus to find the teachers. It's so risky, But what i appreciate the most is the Prayers, this will teach students to love and trust God.

    My daily routine is total adjustment compared on my high school days. On the past years I'm dependent to my mom but this time I am totally independent as far as daily schedules is concerned. I need to wake up early, I find it very, very hard from the start. "well ,part of growing up, isn't it ?" .Being Researchful and Initiative is one of the most important things to be develop by a student to be responsible without their parents, to stand for their own, to sacrifices just to achieve their aspirations and dreams in life.
And those things I've learned from my first semester in college. This is not for school days but for all times, It makes me more confident and prepared for every circumstances that may come. and it's my training to my future.

    Indeed! My experiences of learning in my field imparted by the faculty members really teaches me to value education, to learn more , to stay patient for better tomorrow comes. Because i believe my best is yet to come, through the grace and love of GOD :)

 

12 comments:

  1. nice one raycel, continue in doing a good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well its amazing experience raycel, hope you continue your great job :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ! nice message rays :)
    study hard 'coz I know u can achieve it .. GOD bless u ..lovelots muah ! :*
    keep it up ga :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the good work, raycel :)
    i wish you all the best in this 2nd sem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!such an amazing experience.......Im sure this experiences that you have encountered in this semester will help you to gain some learning's and help you to mold your mind and your social skills,,,keep doing a good job my friend.god bless..always..................
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think everyone passes these different stages as you did. As you said, you believe in yourself! Well that's absolutely great! Never stop believing Rayc! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Ysa and Chris :)Yeah ! My success lies on myself, I will never quit until I reach my dreams .. Break a leg to the both of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratZ :) good luck for your journey .. gOD bless you always ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOu are intelligent . godbless you and keep up the goodwork rays :))))

    ReplyDelete